If you're a University of Leeds postgraduate looking for single accommodation, we can help you by offering:
- an impressive range of accommodation, from modern purpose built apartments to Victorian houses
- a choice of contract lengths
- flexible payment methods
- rents that include energy charges, internet access and 'Edge Club' sports membership
- a 24 hour security service
- insurance cover for your personal possessions (terms and conditions apply)
- help and support from wardens and resident subwardens
- quality accommodation within close proximity of the University and Leeds city centre.
Which residences are suitable for postgraduates?
The following residences are suitable for postgraduates looking for single person accommodation. All have internet access included at no extra charge. You also have the option of using IPTV (internet television).
- Grayson Heights
- St Mark's Residences
- Smaller Residences
- Montague Burton Residences
- Leodis Residences
- Charles Morris Hall (catered)
Contract lengths vary from 39 weeks (catered) to 42 or 51 weeks.
39 and 42 week contracts do not cover July and August, you will need to apply for summer accommodation if you require it.