If you're a University of Leeds postgraduate looking for a single person place, we can help you by offering:
- an impressive range of accommodation, from modern purpose built apartments to Victorian houses
- a choice of contract lengths
- flexible payment methods
- utility bills included in the rent
- Edge club membership included in the rent
- internet access included in the rent
- a 24 hour security service
- insurance cover for your personal possessions (terms and conditions apply)
- wardens (usually members of University staff) responsible for looking after your welfare, and on hand to ask advice from or help sort out any problems
- quality accommodation which meets the latest Code of Standards for Larger Developments
- proximity to the University and the city centre.
Which residences are suitable for postgraduates?The following residences are suitable for postgraduates looking for a single person place. All have internet access included at no extra charge. You also have the option of using IPTV (internet television), except at a few of the smaller residences.
- Grayson Heights
- St Marks Residences
- Montague Burton Residences
- Smaller Residences
- Charles Morris Hall (Catered Residence)
Accommodation is allocated between June and September. Once you have been allocated we will email your contract, which you need to accept by the deadline.
Contract length: some are from September to September (51 weeks). Others do not cover July and August (42 weeks for self-catered or 39 weeks for catered).