How to apply
There are 150 family properties and there is currently a waiting list, so unfortunately we are unable to guarantee family accommodation. If we can't find you a suitable property we will keep you on the waiting list if you complete the application form.
We strongly advise you to come to Leeds early to arrange accommodation before your family travels to Leeds.
We are sorry but we are unable to house extended family members i.e. parents or families with more than three children.
- complete a family accommodation form and return it to us as soon as possible. Copies are available by request at the Students Services Centre or via emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- we are only able to make you one offer of accommodation. If you're not happy with this offer you have the opportunity to reapply
- please give us accurate contact details and update us with any changes to them.
- Only the people you put on your application form can live in the property. You mustn't let anyone else live in the property, or your contract will be cancelled
- with the exception of guide dogs (by prior arrangement), animals are not allowed in any University of Leeds accommodation