Accommodation - University of Leeds

Your Contents Insurance

Your Contents Insurance

Your Certificate of Insurance

Endsleigh LogoAs you are living in University owned or managed accommodation, the University of Leeds has arranged some contents insurance for you with Endsleigh. It is important for you to check this cover, so please follow the steps below to ensure you fully understand the protection provided.

This covers a range of belongings in your room, including laptops, sports and electrical equipment, clothes and frozen food. This has been arranged by the University of Leeds at no extra cost to students. 

Enter in your policy number listed below at to check your policy details.  

Residence Policy Number
Liberty Dock HH1088
My Student Village: Leeds
Briggs House
All other University Residences HH1363

All claims will be handled directly by Endsleigh.

Need more cover?

Laptops, tablets and phones are not covered outside your room so you may wish to consider taking out additional cover to protect your essential gadgets and other possessions. Endsleigh is proud to offer a 24 hour* laptop and phone replacement promise and is the only insurance provider recommended by NUS.

*24 hours represents 1 working day from Endsleigh approving your claim.

For claims information, or to extend your policy, please visit the Endsleigh website.