Accommodation - University of Leeds


What kind of accommodation do I get?

There is no single answer to this question, as all of our residences vary. At some sites all sub-wardens share the same flat, but at most sites the sub-wardens are spread out around the residence, living amongst other residents. All rooms are single occupancy, meaning that we cannot offer accommodation to couples/families.

When you apply you will be asked to state if you have a preferred residence. However, we may not be able to offer you this residence so it is important that you also tell us if you have any medical requirements which mean that you need a particular type of room.

Do I have to live in the residence?

Yes, it is a condition of the post. To be an effective sub-warden you must live in the residence.

  1. What's Involved?
  2. Interested in becoming a sub-warden?
  3. What kind of person are you looking for?
  4. What kind of accommodation do I get?
  5. How can I apply?