Accommodation - University of Leeds

Fines & Charges

Appealing against a charge

You can appeal against a charge, or tell us about any mitigating circumstances, by writing to the Head of Residential Accommodation by post to:

Residential Services
University House
University of Leeds

Alternatively you can email

Appeals must be submitted by the date shown on the Notice of Intent to Charge. If we don't receive a letter by this date we assume that you accept responsibility for the charge and add the amount to your residence account.

  1. Minor Offences
  2. Serious Offences
  3. Major Offences
  4. Charges
  5. Appealing against a charge