You can have a guest to stay as long as you meet the following:
- Guests can only stay in your room/flat for 3 consecutive nights in any week, 3 times per term .
- If you would like to have a guest stay in your room for more than 3 consecutive nights, you will need to ask permission from the Residence Life Warden (permission will not be unreasonably withheld) and check with your fellow residents/flatmates.
- You are responsible for your guests whilst they are on site. This includes being responsible for (and paying for) any damage they may cause.
- No one in your flat is self-isolating due to having either a confirmed case of covid-19, covid-19 symptoms or having been asked to self-isolate by NHS Test and Trace.
- Please make sure your guest is aware of and follows the covid-19 measures we have put in place in University accommodation.