Smart, modern apartments for postgraduate students
Grayson Heights offers affordable accommodation in a comfortable living space for postgraduate and mature students. Located between Kirkstall and Headingley, you’re only a short distance away from a range of bars, shops and restaurants. There is a large supermarket and leisure centre nearby.
This residence is managed by Unipol Student Homes. Twenty four self-contained flats are spread over twelve floors. You’ll have a large open kitchen, dining and living space, usually shared with just four other residents. There is a large supermarket and leisure centre nearby. You’re also close to the popular student area of Headingley, with its shops, cafes, bars and restaurants.
There’s a frequent bus service to the University campus and Leeds city centre. You can walk to the University in about 30 minutes and there’s a large cycle storage area at the residence. Parking is extremely limited and it is much easier to get around by bus/bicycle or on foot (besides being better for the environment!).
Read more about what you can expect to find in your room and flat.
Washing machine in flat
Contents insurance included in your rent
Security service on call 24/7
Efficient, responsive building maintenance
Secure cycle storage
Aluminium Composite Material (ACM) cladding has not been used in the construction of Grayson Heights.
Grayson Heights also has many features that enable the safe evacuation of individuals, including a fire detection and alarm system that exceeds legislative requirements. The automatic L (Life) type alarm system ensures that all areas of your residence are covered by detection, including bedrooms, kitchens, plant rooms, and communal areas. Other fire safety systems installed for your protection include:
- Fire containment between rooms, flats and areas within buildings. Walls, ceilings and door sets are designed to resist and prevent the spread of fire long enough for you to safely escape the building.
- A dry riser system to be used by the fire brigade in a situation where they want to use their fire hoses on any level of your building.
- A firefighting lift/elevator for use by fire fighters to assist them to get quick access to all building floors to put out a fire and help residents leave the building.
- Fire blankets are provided in kitchens throughout the building(s).
In addition, we operate a system where local staff and fire wardens are trained to undertake proactive and reactive fire safety duties, which include building inspections and routine fire safety checks.
51 week contract *
£105 - £115 per week
£105 - £115 per week /
£5,355 - £5,865 total
You can compare costs of residences
51 week contract*.
2 bathrooms shared between 5 people. Kitchen shared with 4 other people
* Due to refurbishment or vacation lettings some blocks may open later or close
earlier than others and as a result, some contracts may be slightly shorter.