Modern residence for everyone
** Available 2020/21 ** Run in partnership with iQ Student Accommodation, iQ Leeds offers accommodation to all undergraduates from the different colleges and universities in the city so there’s plenty of opportunities to make friends.
The Residence is only a 15-minute walk to campus, and is close to Leodis Residences. They run regular social activities and there is a free on-site gym included in your rent. There are large social spaces to relax, as well as dedicated study areas open to all residents.
Read more about what you can expect to find in your room and flat.
Laundry room on site
Gym on site
Social area with sofas, large screen TV with access to Sky TV
Contents insurance included in your rent
Security service on call 24/7
Efficient, responsive building maintenance
Secure cycle storage
Aluminium Composite Material (ACM) cladding has not been used in the construction of IQ Leeds.
iQ Leeds also has many features that enable the safe evacuation of individuals, including a fire detection and alarm system that exceeds legislative requirements. The automatic L (Life) type alarm system ensures that all areas of your residence are covered by detection, including bedrooms, kitchens, plant rooms, and communal areas. Other fire safety systems installed for your protection include:
- Fire containment between rooms, flats and areas within buildings. Walls, ceilings and door sets are designed to resist and prevent the spread of fire long enough for you to safely escape the building.
- A dry riser system to be used by the fire brigade in a situation where they want to use their fire hoses on any level of your building.
- A firefighting lift/elevator for use by fire fighters to assist them to get quick access to all building floors to put out a fire and help residents leave the building.
- Fire blankets in kitchens throughout the building(s).
In addition, we operate a system where local staff and fire wardens are trained to undertake proactive and reactive fire safety duties, which include building inspections and routine fire safety checks.
42 week contract *
£142 per week
£142 per week /
You can compare costs of residences
43 week contract*.
* Due to refurbishment or vacation lettings some blocks may open later or close
earlier than others and as a result, some contracts may be slightly shorter.