- 590 students (approximately)
- 247 students in catered accommodation (most rooms are single with a shared bathroom, around 55 en-suite rooms are available)
- 345 students in self-catered accommodation (most rooms are single with a shared bathroom, around 95 en-suite rooms are available)
- Catered costs: £148 - £164 per week (standard room) and £171 - £184 per week (en-suite room)
- Self-catered costs: £111 - £117 per week (standard room) and £128 - £137 per week (en-suite room). There are a limited number of cheaper standard rooms (in smaller properties) at £83 - £106 per week
- Your rent includes all utility bills (gas, electric and water), internet in your room, IPTV, contents insurance cover and Edge club sports membership.
- Catered rents include 13 meals per week
- 39 week contract (catered)
- 42 week contract (self-catered)*
- Just over ½ mile north of campus and situated in a 'Quiet Zone'
- Halfway between the campus and Headingley, a large student area
- 15 minute walk from campus / 5 minute bus ride
- Near to some of our other residences; James Baillie Park, North Hill Court and some smaller residences
* Due to refurbishment or vacation lettings some blocks may open later or close earlier than others and as a result, some contracts may be slightly shorter.