The safety of our students is of paramount importance to all staff who work at the University of Leeds.
We pride ourselves on our students being able to study and socialise in a safe environment and so provide a security service that is available for advice and assistance 24 hours a day, every day of the year.
Be assured that:
- the University of Leeds Residences have been accredited with a Secured Environments award in recognition of its achievements in keeping you safe and secure
- the University Security Services team regularly visit our residences
- there's always a subwarden on duty
- all of our residences have secure entry systems and are covered by a Residence Watch scheme
- our University Crime Prevention Officer and Security staff can all offer help and advice
The following security video has been produced with the help of students at the The University of Leeds.