Accommodation - University of Leeds

Room Transfers

General information

We know that where you live is a very important part of your life at University. If you're not completely happy with your accommodation there are three things you can do:

  • get help with accommodation problems
  • swap with another student
  • move to a vacant room

We can't usually release you from your contract if you want to move into private accommodation or if you decide to move back home and commute to University, unless a replacement is found.

Getting help with accommodation problems

You can speak to your Warden if something in particular is affecting or upsetting you - they will do everything they can to help sort out the problem. Wardens at all residences hold advisory sessions during term time.

The Tannery kitchen diner

  1. General information
  2. Transfer to a vacant room
  3. Swap with another student