There are a number of properties owned by the University which are available for staff to temporarily rent for a minimum of 3 weeks and a maximum of 3 months.
On-campus accommodation, close to the city centre shops, supermarket, post office, banks etc. There is restricted street parking and a frequent bus service running to and from the city centre.
- 2 two bedroom self-contained flats (with separate lounge) from £750pcm
- 2 one bedroom self-contained flats (with separate lounge) from £700pcm
- 4 one bedroom self-contained flats (with lounge/kitchen area) from £650pcm
Address | 25 Lyddon Terrace, Leeds, LS2 9LA
Just a 10-minute walk to campus, close to local shops. There is street parking and a regular bus service running to and from the city centre.
- 1 one bedroom self-contained flat (with separate lounge) £725pcm
- 1 two bedrooms self-contained flat (with separate lounge) £875pcm
Address | Cumberland Road, Leeds, LS6 2EF
All these properties include:
- Water, electricity and gas utility bills, Council Tax and Television License
- High-speed Wi-Fi connected to the University network
Not included in the rent: