Henry Price Residences
On campus and overlooking Woodhouse Moor
Overlooking the open space and greenery of Woodhouse Moor, Henry Price is a self-catered residence on campus, close to the popular student suburb of Hyde Park.
There are forty self-contained flats spread over five floors and you will have a large open kitchen, dining and living space, usually shared with seven or eight others, so there are lots of opportunities to socialise. Most rooms share a bathroom with only one other person and there are a small number of en suite rooms. Laundry facilities and cycle storage are available on site.
Read more about what you can expect to find in your room and flat.
“I picked Henry Price due to the extreme convenience of being on campus yet at an affordable price. The fact that it is on campus means that walking to lectures takes only a matter of minutes and I can make quick trips back to the flat if I have a spare hour or if I forget anything.”
Imran Islam, BA Human Resource Management
Laundry room on site
Gym nearby on campus
Contents insurance included in your rent
Security service on call 24/7
Efficient, responsive building maintenance
Secure cycle storage
Aluminium Composite Material (ACM) cladding has not been used in the construction of Henry Price Residence.
Henry Price Residence also has many features that enable the safe evacuation of individuals, including a fire detection and alarm system that exceeds legislative requirements. The automatic L (Life) type alarm system ensures that all areas of your residence are covered by detection, including bedrooms, kitchens, plant rooms, and communal areas. Other fire safety systems installed for your protection include:
- Fire containment between rooms, flats and areas within buildings. Walls, ceilings and door sets are designed to resist and prevent the spread of fire long enough for you to safely escape the building.
- Fire extinguishers and firefighting blankets in kitchens throughout the building(s).
In addition, we operate a system where local staff and fire wardens are trained to undertake proactive and reactive fire safety duties, which include building inspections and routine fire safety checks.
Great Food at Leeds
Great Food at Leeds (GFaL) is the University of Leeds catering service on campus, providing students with quality, fresh food at competitive prices. There are GFaL outlets located across campus for your convenience, so whether you’re looking for a coffee to takeaway or you fancy sitting down to a hot meal, there are plenty of options.
Food Bundles are available to all students living in University of Leeds accommodation and allow you to pre-load credit for meals in advance, to spend at any Great Food at Leeds operated cafés on campus.
• The bigger the bundle, the better the value, get up to 25% EXTRA FREE food and drink credit!
• Flexibility to use credits at any Great Food at Leeds operated café and the Refectory, anytime
• Enjoy a wide-range of delicious dishes and freshly made sandwiches, salads and snacks each day
• Powered by the Great Food at Leeds Club App, making it easy to pay for food and drink on campus
Shared bathroom, En-suite
42 week contract *
£140 - £172 per week
£161 - £172 per week /
£6,765 - £7,209 total
£140 - £153 per week /
£5,870 - £6,438 total
You can compare costs of residences
42 week contract*.
Self catered shared bathroom : 42 week contract*. with 1 other person | Kitchen shared with 7-8 other people
* Due to refurbishment or vacation lettings some blocks may open later or close
earlier than others and as a result, some contracts may be slightly shorter.
Your rent includes
All rooms include
- Bed and mattress
- Study table and chair
- Shelving and storage
- Access to a shared kitchen
- Read more in furniture and facilities
Providing independence and choice
Access guide to Henry Price Residence