Royal Park Flats
Modern postgraduate living close to the University
Managed by Unipol Student Homes, Royal Park Flats offers affordable, modern living for postgraduate students in the vibrant student area of Hyde Park.
Ideally located, you'll be a short ten minute walk from campus, with supermarkets and restaurants close by. Find out more about living in Hyde Park.
You'll share a bathroom, an open plan kitchen and living space, complete with a washer dryer, and an outdoor lawn and BBQ, which is perfect for the summer months. All bedrooms were recently refurbished and feature modern furniture, four foot double beds and a sink.
There are frequent buses to both the University and the City Centre, or you can walk to campus in 10 minutes.
Read more about what you can expect to find in your room and flat.
Washing machine in kitchen
Gym nearby on campus
Garden and BBQ area
On site parking
Contents insurance included in your rent
Secure cycle storage
Aluminium Composite Material (ACM) cladding has not been used in the construction of Royal Park Flats.
Royal Park Flats also has many features that enable the safe evacuation of individuals, including a fire detection and alarm system that exceeds legislative requirements. The automatic L (Life) type alarm system ensures that all areas of your residence are covered by detection, including bedrooms, kitchens, plant rooms, and communal areas. Other fire safety systems installed for your protection include:
- Fire containment between rooms, flats and areas within buildings. Walls, ceilings and door sets are designed to resist and prevent the spread of fire long enough for you to safely escape the building.
- Fire extinguishers and/or firefighting blankets throughout the building.
Great Food at Leeds
Great Food at Leeds (GFaL) is the University of Leeds catering service on campus, providing students with quality, fresh food at competitive prices. There are GFaL outlets located across campus for your convenience, so whether you’re looking for a coffee to takeaway or you fancy sitting down to a hot meal, there are plenty of options.
Food Bundles are available to all students living in University of Leeds accommodation and allow you to pre-load credit for meals in advance, to spend at any Great Food at Leeds operated cafés on campus.
• The bigger the bundle, the better the value, get up to 25% EXTRA FREE food and drink credit!
• Flexibility to use credits at any Great Food at Leeds operated café and the Refectory, anytime
• Enjoy a wide-range of delicious dishes and freshly made sandwiches, salads and snacks each day
• Powered by the Great Food at Leeds Club App, making it easy to pay for food and drink on campus
51 week contract
£118 per week
£118 per week /
You can compare costs of residences
51 week contract*.
Your rent includes
All rooms include
- Bed and mattress
- Study table and chair
- Shelving and storage
- Access to a shared kitchen
- Read more in furniture and facilities