Just a short walk from the University
Run in partnership with Harrison and located just a short walk from the Parkinson Building, Blenheim Point is a modern postgraduate development positioned close to campus.
Find out more about living in the Campus Area.
With all en suite rooms and stylish shared kitchens, Blenheim Point is the perfect residence for your postgraduate studies. Flats are typically shared between five and eight residents, with spacious dining and living areas for socialising and kitchens equipped with washing machines and tumble dryers.
The open plan common area provides somewhere to relax and meet friends, with an outdoor area to the rear of the property so that you can enjoy the fresh air. There are also dedicated study rooms in the accommodation that are ideal for collaborative and group work.
Just three minutes' walk from the iconic Parkinson Tower and a ten minute walk from the shops, cafes, and restaurants in the city centre, living at Blenheim Point enables you to make the most of your time in Leeds.
Read more about what you can expect to find in your room and flat.
Washing machine/Dryer in each flat
Gym on site
Common room with table tennis table
Contents insurance included in your rent
Security service on call 24/7
Efficient, responsive building maintenance
Secure cycle storage
Aluminium Composite Material (ACM) cladding has not been used in the construction of Blenheim Point.
Blenheim Point also has many features that enable the safe evacuation of individuals, including a fire detection and alarm system that exceeds legislative requirements. The automatic L (Life) type alarm system ensures that all areas of your residence are covered by detection, including bedrooms, kitchens, plant rooms, and communal areas. Other fire safety systems installed for your protection include:
- Fire containment between rooms, flats and areas within buildings. Walls, ceilings and door sets are designed to resist and prevent the spread of fire long enough for you to safely escape the building.
- A dry riser system to be used by the fire brigade in a situation where they want to use their fire hoses on any level of your building.
- Fire extinguishers and/or firefighting blankets throughout the building.
In addition, we operate a system where local staff and fire wardens are trained to undertake proactive and reactive fire safety duties, which include building inspections and routine fire safety checks.
Great Food at Leeds
Great Food at Leeds (GFaL) is the University of Leeds catering service on campus, providing students with quality, fresh food at competitive prices. There are GFaL outlets located across campus for your convenience, so whether you’re looking for a coffee to takeaway or you fancy sitting down to a hot meal, there are plenty of options.
Food Bundles are available to all students living in University of Leeds accommodation and allow you to pre-load credit for meals in advance, to spend at any Great Food at Leeds operated cafés on campus.
• The bigger the bundle, the better the value, get up to 25% EXTRA FREE food and drink credit!
• Flexibility to use credits at any Great Food at Leeds operated café and the Refectory, anytime
• Enjoy a wide-range of delicious dishes and freshly made sandwiches, salads and snacks each day
• Powered by the Great Food at Leeds Club App, making it easy to pay for food and drink on campus
51 week contract
£171 - £177 per week
£171 - £177 per week /
£8,697 - £9,020 total
You can compare costs of residences
51 week contract*.
Your rent includes
All rooms include
- Bed and mattress
- Study table and chair
- Shelving and storage
- Access to a shared kitchen
- Read more in furniture and facilities
Providing independence and choice
Access guide for Blenheim Point