White Rose View
Brand new city centre living
Run in partnership with Unite Students, this new and modern accommodation is located right in the city centre, just a short walk to campus.
Find out more about living in the City Centre.
White Rose View has one block dedicated to University of Leeds students. All rooms are en-suite and have four foot double beds. Most flats are shared between either four or seven people, with a lounge and kitchen area for communal use amongst flatmates. There's a common room, video games area and a cinema room to socialise and relax within the property, as well as a laundry room and cycle storage facilities.
There is no parking at White Rose View, but it is conveniently placed for transport links and is a short walk from Leeds Railway Station.
Read more about what you can expect to find in your room and flat.
On-site vending machines
Common room & study space
Contents insurance included in your rent
Security service on call 24/7
Efficient, responsive building maintenance
Secure cycle storage
Aluminium Composite Material (ACM) cladding has not been used in the construction of White Rose View.
White Rose View also has many features that enable the safe evacuation of individuals, including a fire detection and alarm system that exceeds legislative requirements. The automatic L (Life) type alarm system ensures that all areas of your residence are covered by detection, including bedrooms, kitchens, plant rooms, and communal areas. Other fire safety systems installed for your protection include:
- Fire containment between rooms, flats and areas within buildings. Walls, ceilings and door sets are designed to resist and prevent the spread of fire long enough for you to safely escape the building.
- Fire blankets in kitchens throughout the building(s).
In addition, we operate a system where local staff and fire wardens are trained to undertake proactive and reactive fire safety duties, which include building inspections and routine fire safety checks
Great Food at Leeds
Great Food at Leeds (GFaL) is the University of Leeds catering service on campus, providing students with quality, fresh food at competitive prices. There are GFaL outlets located across campus for your convenience, so whether you’re looking for a coffee to takeaway or you fancy sitting down to a hot meal, there are plenty of options.
Food Bundles are available to all students living in University of Leeds accommodation and allow you to pre-load credit for meals in advance, to spend at any Great Food at Leeds operated cafés on campus.
• The bigger the bundle, the better the value, get up to 25% EXTRA FREE food and drink credit!
• Flexibility to use credits at any Great Food at Leeds operated café and the Refectory, anytime
• Enjoy a wide-range of delicious dishes and freshly made sandwiches, salads and snacks each day
• Powered by the Great Food at Leeds Club App, making it easy to pay for food and drink on campus
43 week contract *
£167 per week
£167 per week /
You can compare costs of residences
43 week contract*.
Kitchen shared between 4 and 7 people
* Due to refurbishment or vacation lettings some blocks may open later or close
earlier than others and as a result, some contracts may be slightly shorter.
Your rent includes
- Electricity, gas and water
- High-speed Wi-Fi
- Off-peak sports and gym membership
- Basic contents insurance cover
All rooms include
- Bed and mattress
- Study table and chair
- Shelving and storage
- Access to a shared kitchen
- Read more in furniture and facilities