Style and convenience in one our largest residences
Run in partnership with Collegiate AC, Leodis is an attractive modern student village close to campus, just eight minutes' walk from the University and 15 minutes' walk from the city centre.
Find out more about living in the Campus Area and the City Centre.
Offering modern and newly refurbished en suite rooms with junior double beds, Leodis is one of our largest residences with over 700 students living there each year. It offers lots of great places to socialise within your halls community, including a common room with a large screen TV and pool table, as well as its own outdoor picnic and barbecue area.
Consisting of nine accommodation blocks, students are typically grouped six to a flat, sharing a large open-plan kitchen and living space. There are also four standard rooms adapted for wheelchair users, with a bathroom shared between two.
There are additional charges for parking and spaces are limited. Parking is for permit holders only, to apply for a permit please download and complete the application form.
Read more about what you can expect to find in your room and flat.
“Leodis is close to campus and with so many students living here, you become part of a community – I have made so many great friends, and my flatmates have become like family to me. Moving into halls felt really daunting and stressful before I arrived in Leeds, but once I settled in, I realised that it was the first step to maturity and the university experience.”
Iulia-Teodora Andrei, BA English Literature
Laundry facilities on site
Picnic and BBQ area
Common room with TV and DVD
Limited parking available
Contents insurance included in your rent
Security service on call 24/7
Efficient, responsive building maintenance
Secure cycle storage
Aluminium Composite Material (ACM) cladding has not been used in the construction of Leodis Residence.
Leodis Residence also has many features that enable the safe evacuation of individuals, including a fire detection and alarm system that exceeds legislative requirements. The automatic L (Life) type alarm system ensures that all areas of your residence are covered by detection, including bedrooms, kitchens, plant rooms, and communal areas. Other fire safety systems installed for your protection include:
- Fire containment between rooms, flats and areas within buildings. Walls, ceilings and door sets are designed to resist and prevent the spread of fire long enough for you to safely escape the building.
- Fire blankets in kitchens throughout the building(s).
In addition, we operate a system where local staff and fire wardens are trained to undertake proactive and reactive fire safety duties, which include building inspections and routine fire safety checks.
Great Food at Leeds
Great Food at Leeds (GFaL) is the University of Leeds catering service on campus, providing students with quality, fresh food at competitive prices. There are GFaL outlets located across campus for your convenience, so whether you’re looking for a coffee to takeaway or you fancy sitting down to a hot meal, there are plenty of options.
Food Bundles are available to all students living in University of Leeds accommodation and allow you to pre-load credit for meals in advance, to spend at any Great Food at Leeds operated cafés on campus.
• The bigger the bundle, the better the value, get up to 25% EXTRA FREE food and drink credit!
• Flexibility to use credits at any Great Food at Leeds operated café and the Refectory, anytime
• Enjoy a wide-range of delicious dishes and freshly made sandwiches, salads and snacks each day
• Powered by the Great Food at Leeds Club App, making it easy to pay for food and drink on campus
42 week contract *
£155 per week
£155 per week /
You can compare costs of residences
42 week contract*.
Kitchen shared with 3-5 other people
* Due to refurbishment or vacation lettings some blocks may open later or close
earlier than others and as a result, some contracts may be slightly shorter.
Your rent includes
- Electricity, gas and water
- High-speed Wi-Fi
- Off-peak sports and gym membership
- Basic contents insurance cover
All rooms include
- Bed and mattress
- Study table and chair
- Shelving and storage
- Access to a shared kitchen
- Read more in furniture and facilities
Providing independence and choice
Access guides for Leodis Residences Block A; Block E and the Common room