Every student who accepts a contract for University of Leeds accommodation must pay a £200 deposit within 4 days of the offer of accommodation.
We will return your deposit at the end of your stay if you have paid all your rent, not caused any damage and not incurred any administration charges. It will be returned (less any deductions) within 4 weeks of contract end date. Deposits returned via overseas bank transfers can take a number of weeks and are subject to exchange rate fluctuations.
Payment by card
The easiest, fastest and most secure way to pay your accommodation deposit is by using our secure online payment facility. Funds will register on your student account almost immediately.
International and EU students - pay through Flywire
If you are an international student please make payment in your local currency on the Leeds Flywire site.
Select the country that you are paying from by using the drop down box, work your way down the page ensuring you complete all the boxes marked as required.
Flywire allows you to:
- Pay in over 140 currencies
- Pay by bank transfer, international credit / debit card
- Eliminate bank fees, enjoy excellent exchange rates & Best Price guarantee
- Track your payment from start to finish
- Pay from any country and any bank
- Feel safe, with 24/7 dedicated multilingual customer support
Flywire cannot be used for transfers from a UK bank account to the University of Leeds.