Family accommodation

We have family accommodation in great locations, on campus and nearby. There are also private housing options.

Who can apply for University accommodation?

  • international students (ie paying fees at the international rate) on a full-time course
  • students who want to live with their partner and/or children – you don't have to be married or be in a heterosexual relationship. Lone parents are also eligible to apply.

We’re sorry we cannot guarantee family accommodation. We have only 160 family properties and there is currently a waiting list. If we can't find you a suitable property, we will keep you on the waiting list if you have completed the application form. For information on how to apply for family accommodation please email

The University website also has a helpful guide on preparing to move to Leeds with your family.